There are a few different ways to tell whether someone has a pass.
1. You can see it on their profile under "Active & Pending Passes"...
2. Punchpass will check for the pass when you're taking attendance. So, they'll be flagged if they DON'T have a pass. If they aren't flagged as "No Pass" during attendance, you can be sure that they have one.
3. If a customer has a pending reservation, we flag them if they don't have a pass. You can see pending reservations for a class time (click green "Classes" button, then click through a class time) OR see them all at once on the Pending Reservations report (All Reports => Pending Reservations):
4. If a customer is marked attending without a pass, you can go to their account to learn more. Hover over the ? to see a message about why no pass was applied to the attendance.
5. You can check out the Active Passes Report (All Reports => Active Passes).