You can manage multiple locations within a single Punchpass account, though there are some caveats to be aware of.
- You'll have a single online schedule which shows the location of each class.
- When you have classes in more than one location, your customers will see a filter on your public schedule.
- When you're logged into Punchpass on the admin side, you'll be able to filter your internal view of the Classes page as well.
- You'll have a single customer list, shared across your locations.
- All of your setup is shared across your locations. But you can set up your passes to be good for one or both locations, depending on what you want.
- You can use filtering to show just one location on your public schedule with a unique weblink.
You can specify the location of each class when you're setting it up & define a unique color for each location too, if you like.
You can change a class' location by going to Manage Account => Manage Classes and clicking the course name. From there, you can "Edit the Class".
Keep in mind that the location field for each class doesn't have to be a location! It can be whatever you'd like. Think of it as a custom field you can use to tell your customers more information about the class.
Here's more information on how to set up your different Locations and/or change the name of 'Location' to better match your business.